Key Features of SONOST-2000C
- Optimal measuring time by QUS BMD (Bone Mineral Densitometer): 15 seconds
- Remove any errors caused by minute movement of patients by using in-house developed supporting board
- Easy to maintain the outer surface of the equipment devices clean as it can be easily cleaned with water
Stringths of the tester
- Dry type which is easy to use, adopting recent trend of ultrasound osteoporosis diagnosis equipments
- Based on our devices which enable users to put their feet on the right spot.
- Measure two parameters; SOS and BUA
- Minimal difference in repeatability due to temperature change since BQI (Bone Quality Index) is calculated, using a combination of SOS and BUA.
- Fixed probes on both sides of the equipment keep the equipment more stable than other competitive products, removing errors in repeatability.
- Stability and repeatability since all devices are electronic ones, not mechanical ones.
- Easy to clean with water
- Short measuring time: within 15 seconds
- Easy to install due to its compact size and light weight
- Usable as portable equipment when linked to notebook PC
Estimated heel BMD and Bone Quality Index (BQI)
obtained from measureed Broadband Ultrasound
Attenuation (BUA) and Speed of Sound (SOS)
Daily, using supplied QC phantom
Operating Temperature Range
Operating Humidity Range
497mm × 279mm × 210mm